The HERBAL HEALING GEL from SOUTHWEST SUNSHINE is your best defense when it comes to Poison Oak, Poison Ivy and Poison Sumac season is on the way, and if you and your family always seem to be getting into trouble with these poisonous plants, SOUTHWEST SUNSHINE can help.
The Herbal Healing Gel from SOUTHWEST SUNSHINE is the only all-natural skin care product that you need to have on hand to help soothe red, itchy skin.
If you have been exposed to Poison Ivy, Poison Oak or Poison Sumac and are sensitive to the plant oil you will have the following symptoms:
- Itchy red skin
- A streaky or patchy rash
- Red bumps
- Large oozing blisters
Experts believe that three out of four people are sensitive to these poisonous plants.
Most rashes that are caused by the plants can last anywhere from five days, in mild cases, to 30 days or even longer in severe cases.
Poison Ivy, Poison Sumac, and Poison Oak are more frequent in early fall, spring and summer when people are spending the majority of their time outdoors.
Poison plant rashes are not contagious, but you can be re-infected if you touch the clothing that was exposed to the plants.
It is important to remove your clothes and wash all of the areas that were exposed to the poisonous plants. Make sure to clean under your fingernails. Wash everything including your sports equipment, camping gear and gardening tools to prevent re-infection. Bathe your pets if they have been exposed to Poison Oak, Poison Ivy, or Poison Sumac.
After you have thoroughly cleaned, your body and your belongings apply SOUTHWEST SUNSHINE HERBAL HEALING GEL to the areas on your skin that were exposed to the poisonous plants. Don’t forget to put some on your pets as well.
Keep in mind that the heels and soles of your feet where your skin is the thickest could take longer for the rash to rear its head. Apply the SOUTHWEST SUNSHINE HERBAL HEALING GEL for relief.
Keep your family and your furry friends comfortable this spring and order your SOUTHWEST SUNSHINE HERBAL HEALING GEL today.